[open-government] Open Government community survey

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:09:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am very happy to announce that after a long journey, our community survey
is up an running!

The survey will help us to understand who is taking part in our community
and how we can make it even better. Notice that it is also anonymous, so
your privacy is protected.
In addition, this survey will help my MSc. Thesis in the Oxford Internet
Institute  which will try to map the world of open government data. That
might also help us to work better as a community.

Read more about it on our blog <http://opengovernmentdata.org/news/> or
just answer the survey
here<https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bDSwbfZM48VLSWV>
.

One last thing - if you have any question about the survey, please send me
an email about it. I would love to hear your thoughts. You can also ping me
on Twitter - @morchickit

Have a great week,

Mor