[open-government] Seasonal Greetings!

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:38:30 UTC 2014

Hello dear community,

In the spirit of the holiday season, I decided to share some seasonal
greetings <http://opengov-working-group.github.io/> with you all.

Since we are in an open and sharing environment (and somewhat geeky as
well), you can add your own content to it through this repository
<https://github.com/opengov-working-group/opengov-working-group.github.io> on
GitHub and share the love to open government data.

In the next few weeks we at Open Knowledge will share with you some more
collaborative ideas, in hope that 2015 will be a fruitful and a successful
one.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and A great new year,
Mor