[open-government] List of organisations working on open data?

Ricardo Matheus ricardomatheus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:09:57 UTC 2014

Hello all.

Tobias was right. He already sent the http link.

Further that, I would like to introduce the Open Data in Developing
Countries research funded by IDRC (canadá) and Web Foundation (US). Maybe a
clue of who is using open data would be at those studies.

Some partners around the developing countries (Asia, Latin America and
Africa) studied who were producing open data and who were using the data,
for what and how.
http://www.opendataresearch.org/

I was in charge of the work group of Rio de Janeiro City (Brazil), where I
was civil servant in charge of open data and big data policies, São Paulo
City (Brazil), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Buenos Aires (Argentina). Please
check it at: http://www.opendataresearch.org/project/2013/jcv

If a list of those who are producing and who is using would be fantastic,
mainly to check for what, how and where are the people/enterprises using
open data.

Kind regards,

Ricardo Matheus
PhD Candidate at Delft University of Technology (TUDelft) - The Netherlands
Master of Sciences in Administration - FEA/USP
Bachelor in Public Policy Management - EACH/USP
University of São Paulo - USP
+55 (11) 9 7227-7521