[open-government] Next community call 3rd of March 2014

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 09:12:30 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

Our next community call will take place on March 3rd, 5.30 PM. This time,
Pia will talk to us about the Australian Open Gov project. She will wake up
early in the morning for us so do sign up please. Also, we will discuss
about the Open Data day and about our plans for OKfest in Berlin. Have an
idea that we can do as a group in Berlin? Write it
here.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e3Ql5AlrGgXeH-1WEg-U2UUnuXshNE8Bl8HDVn_Ix7E/edit>

If you missed our last call you can read everything about it
here.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SgIsZD0xnej8UWPMX3Ou_vvBKUOWY6JSwypbo7CMju8/edit?usp=drive_web>
You
can also sign up there for the next call.

Cheers,

Mor