[open-government] Masters thesis: "The British Open Data Ecosystem"

Maximilian Heimstädt m.heimstaedt at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 24 16:25:10 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

in summer 2013 I spend some time at the Open Data Institute in London
working on my interview-based M.Sc. dissertation. Its entitled "The British
Open Data Ecosystem". Today I finally found some time to upload an open
version to my PhD blog, together with some thoughts on publishing even
minor academic work under free licenses.

Dissertation:
http://www.heimstaedt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Dissertation_CC.pdf

Blogpost: http://www.heimstaedt.com/british-open-data-ecosystem/

Might be a nice read for some of you. And it features Rufus :)

Best,

Max.

--

*Mobil: +49 (0) 162 6754947Skype: maximilian_heimstaedt*

*Blog: heimstaedt.com <http://heimstaedt.com>*
*Twitter: @Heimstaedt*