[open-government] Open Data Policy Guidelines now available in Spanish

Greg Brown gbrown at sunlightfoundation.com
Wed Feb 26 16:34:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Today, Sunlight is excited to release a Spanish version of the Open Data
Policy Guidelines <http://sunlightfoundation.com/opendataguidelines/es/>.
These guidelines offer a broad vision of what an open data policy can and
should do. This document has been essential to our advocacy efforts in the
United States, and we hope that it can be similarly valuable for open data
advocates in the Spanish speaking world. To read a bit more about the new
version and our goals for this resource, see our blog post
here<http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2014/02/26/sunlight-open-data-policy-guidelines-now-available-in-spanish/>
.

I also want to thank Iris Palma for her invaluable assistance.

Thanks again,
Greg

--
*Greg Brown*