[open-government] Announcing the new coordinator for the OpenGov WG

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri Jan 24 15:59:32 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

It is with great excitement that I can announce the new Coordinator of this
Open Government Working Group: Mor Rubinstein.

Mor has recently relocated to Oxford, where she is pursuing a MSc degree at
the Oxford Internet Institute. At the same time she is very active in the
open knowledge space and among other was the community coordinator for
Hasadna and active in Israeli open data sphere. She has plenty of ideas for
the further developing of this working group and will start in her new role
immediately.

Mor Rubinstein will be replacing Daniel Dietrich, who announced his desire
to step down back in late 2013. I hope the list will join me in thanking
Daniel for all his work building and sustaining this community - as well as
welcoming Mor warmly in her new role.

Thanks Daniel and good luck Mor!

-Christian

--