[open-government] First message as group coordinator

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:02:28 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Thank you for the warm welcome!
I have been part of this list as a reader for a while and I am very excited
to start my new role.

Now for my first task - In the past month we discussed about running a
survey for this mailing list in order to understand the needs and wants of
this working group. This will help us to create a new website for the
working group and focus our activities to OKFest.

You can find a draft of the survey here -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JyIuNLj-OKrUdApGQw5fwY5KpYLBvGIUH2Aewa6w5S8/edit

if you would like to help us with the survey, please add your thoughts and
notes to the document.
Next week I will send the survey to all group members, so you have a week
to reply. :-)
Please also email me if you want to hear more about it.

Cheers,
Mor