[open-government] Portuguese database of contracts

Julia Keserű jkeseru at sunlightfoundation.com
Wed Jan 22 22:35:16 UTC 2014

Welcome on board Jorge, great work! I`d be curious to know how you ended up
working with procurement data.

You should also check out the
OpenContracting<http://www.open-contracting.org/>initiative hosted by
the World Bank Institute.

The Sunlight Foundation has a lot going
on<http://sunlightfoundation.com/issues/procurement-government/>around
procurement data, too. It would be great to have you on our
international
mail list <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sunlight-international>and
you might also want to take a look at how other
countries<http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2013/05/01/open-procuring-how-do-other-countries-perform/>disclose
contracting data.

Here are some more examples of using procurement data beyond the
Slovak<http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2013/08/12/case-study-public-procurement-in-the-slovak-republic/>example:
Georgia:
http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2014/01/16/opengov-voices-how-georgia-is-handling-procurement-transparency/

Russia: