[open-government] OGD community events at OKFest

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 23:47:16 UTC 2014

Hello community,

This upcoming week is an exciting one with OKFest hitting it off in Berlin!

We at the OKF Open Government community will have 3 dedicated sessions -

The first one will start on Wednesday at 12 and its called "Open Data
around the world." <http://sched.co/T1ngi4> Many of you will be presenting
in this session and I believe it will be a great opportunity to get
informed and meet new people with similar problems and amazing solutions.
Also, Daniel really did a great job organizing it and you don't want to
miss him there!

The second one will starts two hours later and is called "Open Data
communities" <http://sched.co/1z2leyB> This session will discuss how to
connect the different open data communities around the world and create a
better documented network. This subject has also been raised in Tcamp and I
think that all of you can contribute to it from your own experience. I'm
pleased that this is a joint session to all of the big international
networks of OKF, Sunlight Foundation, MySociety and the NDI and looking
forward to it. You can read more about it at the OKFest blog.
<http://2014.okfestival.org/sharing-knowledge-across-the-open-gov-community/>

The last session, "Opening Politics" <http://sched.co/1k9gd1Z> will take
place on Thursday at 14:00 and will continue the "Open Data communities"
discussion and will focus on how we can share data and experience within
the community.

If you would like to help or have any question, please don't hesitate to
email me.

Looking forward to see you in Berlin,
Mor