[open-government] 28 (at least!) Open Government Data updates from around the world at OKFestival - 1200, Room P1, Today!

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Wed Jul 16 08:56:29 UTC 2014

We've 28 lightning talks already scheduled for the Open Government Data
updates hour at OK Festival today - Greece, Pakistan, Jamaica, Egypt,
Brazil, Ukraine, Argentina, Canada to mention just a few!  You can read the
full list at
https://pad.okfn.org/p/Open_Government_Data_updates_from_around_the_world -
but we've still room for others in the audience to come forward with great
stories to share about Open Data in their countries or cities.

If you're at OKFest then come and join us! - in Room P1 at 1200 *today*.