[open-government] Poplus - A new collaborative civic coding "federation, " Join In

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Jun 12 20:25:55 UTC 2014

I wanted to send a quick update about the Poplus online group.

The updated link to the Google Group is here:

   http://bit.ly/poplusgroup

About 80 new folks joined since my previous invite went out. Who wants
to be the 200th member?

You'll see an amazing amount of activity. From our first post from a
project in South Korea to Abhi Nemani sharing some big ideas post his
time with Code for America, people are rolling up their sleeves in a
collaborative, very global way. You'll see a mix of quite technical
exchange with more generalist engagement.

The main site is evolving as volunteers in committees get busy:

   http://bit.ly/poplus

You'll find activity on HackPad, IRC @ #poplus, etc.
https://popluscon.hackpad.com/
http://hackfoldr.org/poplusteam/nWbBWuzu4sl

Cheers,
Steven Clift

P.S. Just to be clear, I am a participant like everyone else in this
effort ... one who just happens to do online outreach and connecting.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.org
  Twitter: http://twitter.com/democracy
  Tel/Text: +1.612.234.7072