[open-government] Open Government and Open Humanitarianism

Leandro Salazar-Liévano leandrosalazarfr at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:06:52 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Leandro Salazar and I'm currently
working at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian
Affairs on a project that we call 'Open Humanitarianism'. We are basically
collecting information on 'Open Government' to start establishing the
pillars of our project.

My colleagues and I would really appreciate any suggestions on documents,
websites, authors or any other help related to that matter.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

*Leandro SALAZAR-LIEVANO*
Field Information Services (FIS)
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
Université d'Aix-Marseille
Master 2 Négociations Internationales
Genève, Switzerland

Mobile: + 33 6 20 25 46 88              Linkedin: Leandro SALAZAR
Skype: leoslzr                                         Twitter: @teachaleo
Google Mail: leandrosalazarfr at gmail.com
UN Mail: salazarlievano at un.org
www.unocha.org