[open-government] New Day Oct 9 - Re: CityCamp "Day" Planning Teleconference - Thu Oct 9 - 1 p.m. Eastern U.S.

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Wed Oct 1 18:58:05 UTC 2014

Due to higher levels of interest than expected, we've decided to put a
bit more into meeting prep time. So please join our CityCamp Day
teleconference exactly a week later.

RSVP for call here and see who is interested:
http://bit.ly/citycampcontacts

Add to your calendar:
http://bit.ly/citycampdayteleconfaddtocal

1 p.m. Eastern, Thursday, October 9