[open-government] Save the date: be in Brussels on November 28th to discuss about Open Data!

Cristiana Sappa cri_sappa at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 11 14:21:05 UTC 2014

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that the final LAPSI 2.0 conference on Public
Sector Information and Open Data will take place in Brussels on November the
28th.

Please save the date: we would very much like to have you with us!

Please Register here for the conference.

The final program and the list of guest speakers will be available shortly
here: http://www.lapsi-project.eu/conference-28-november-2014

Do not hesitate to spread the information via mailing lists, websites or
forum.

I remain available for any further support.

Kind Regards and see you in Brussels!

Cristiana Sappa

Cristiana Sappa
Project Coordinator, LAPSI 2.0, www.lapsi-project.eu