[open-government] Join the Global Open Data Index 2014 Sprint

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:36:27 UTC 2014

Hello all (and sorry for the cross posting),

Today Open Knowledge launched the Global Open Data Index
<http://global.census.okfn.org/> 2014 Sprints.

For those of you who are not familiar with the Index, it is a project that
allows citizens to measure and benchmark the openness of data around the
world, and to present this information in a way that is easy to understand
and use.

Please contribute by submitting information about datasets in your country
- and help us spread to word about the Index in general (our hashtag is
#openindex2014).

See our full blog post about it here
<http://blog.okfn.org/2014/09/29/join-the-global-open-data-index-2014-sprint/>
.

To any question or a suggestion- please write to
open-data-census at lists.okfn.org or email me to my Open Knowledge mail -
mor.rubinstein at okfn.org.

For those of you who will be in AbreLATAM or ConDatos this week, come and
visit me there and see how can you help to put your country on the Index
map.

Have a great open week,
Mor