[open-government] Open Up Your Legislature (!)

Anna Ścisłowska anna.scislowska at art61.pl
Tue Sep 9 18:56:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Association 61 also endorses the letter. We
also plan to translate it into polish and publish on our websites and
promote.

Information about polish president of polish legislative assembly is
correct, but it is very probably that it will change within few weeks. So
maybe you can send e-mails also to vice-presidents? I’ll provide contacts.

Best regards,

Ania Ścisłowska

Association 61