[open-government] Open Up Your Legislature (!)

andyrichardson andy.richardson at mail.ipu.org
Wed Sep 10 14:31:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

Great initiative, we've referenced GLOW on the IPU's list of events for the
International Day of Democracy <http://www.ipu.org/dem-e/idd/events.htm>.
If you have other events, please let me know and we'll list them.

FYI IPU, the United Nations and others are tweeting about the Day with the
hashtag #DemocracyDay <https://twitter.com/hashtag/democracyday> - great if
others could use it too!

Andy Richardson
Inter-Parliamentary Union