[open-government] Open Data Standards

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:05:47 UTC 2015

Thank you Stephane and Rufus;

That was really helpful.

Rufus, please forgive my ignorance, but protocols, packages, standards and
specifications?

I know what specs and standards are but not sure what you mean by protocols
and packages?  Also, perhaps naive of me, but my trust in things increases
when I see the community involved in things being produced and communities
of adopters.  In this list you sent how would a novice like myself be able
to judge when looking at the pages? Of course I have trust in the sender,
you, but how do I trust the robustness of what you sent, who is community
developing this, what is the context, who are the creators, users,
implementers?  The site does not have much of that context info.

Cheers