[open-government] Archive of tweets about #opendata?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Jan 11 16:41:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone has a fairly comprehensive (i.e. multi-year, ideally going
back a few years) archive of tweets about #opendata?

In an ideal world this would include query for "open data" (and associated
terms) as well as the hashtag #opendata.

Does anyone have access to such an archive - or know where I could ask?

I have various archives going back over the years, but nothing
comprehensive (due to retirement of tools, changes in the API, periods of
not capturing, etc).

This would be really useful for several research projects we're currently
working on.

All the best,

Jonathan

--