[open-government] Sat June 6 - Fwd: [NDoCH Event Organizers] Official Dates for National Day of Civic Hacking 2015

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Jan 22 21:07:37 UTC 2015

Also note that Open Data Day/Code Across is Sat. Feb 21:
http://opendataday.org
http://www.codeforamerica.org/events/codeacross-2015/

Stay tuned to:
http://hackforchange.org/

P.S. For those doing ODD/CA outreach, recycle this e-outreach advice:
http://blog.e-democracy.org/posts/2383 :-)

From: Nicholas Skytland <nicholas.g.skytland at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:16 PM
Subject: [NDoCH Event Organizers] Official Dates for National Day of
Civic Hacking 2015
To: "ndoch-organizers at googlegroups.com" <ndoch-organizers at googlegroups.com>

We wanted to let everyone know that the official date for the National
Day of Civic Hacking 2015 has been set.  National Day will be held on
Saturday June 6th (although it's fine to have your event take place
over the entire weekend).  To make it easier for planning in the
future, the date of the event will always be the Saturday on the first
full weekend in June.

We know that there are many in the community who also participate in
the Sunlight Foundations T-Camp.  Therefore, we have worked to ensure
that the dates this year do not conflict (T-camp will be held after
National Day this year).

We'll be sharing more exciting information about National Day soon,
but in the mean time, let's get the dates reserved on the calendar!

On behalf of the entire team,

Nick