[open-government] Open Up! Monday Webcast - Launch of the UK Parliament's Digital Democracy Commission's Report - 26 Jan 2015

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Fri Jan 23 23:02:14 UTC 2015

While I can't make this in-person, at 8:30 am UK time (convert
http://bit.ly/1CwE3wj ), they plan to webcast the launch of their report
from:

      http://bit.ly/ukparldigitaldemreportlaunch

The report will be available Monday as well.

Thanks,
Steve

P.S. I would have shared earlier, but this was my first chance to check out
the details. BTW, you might also be interested in this global effort -
http://www.openingparliament.org - and
http://www.opengovpartnership.org/groups/legislative