[open-government] AT4AM / Akoma Ntoso

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Mon Jan 12 09:27:35 UTC 2015

Hi Eric,

[other lists removed from To: field]

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 01:07:52PM -0700, Eric Branson wrote:
> I also have a simple "cat"-like utility to output one-line-per-section
> to the command-line, for use with grep, and a simple NLTK parser. My
> most recent efforts have been on AKN-to-HTML conversions so I could
> read the documents in a standardized fashion, so I look forward to
> seeing more publicly available AKN parsing tools (preferably
> web-based). It would also be nice to see documents marked up with some
> vocabularies.

you could try checking with the European Parliament Free Software
User Group (EPFSUG) -- I'm sure that some of the people there
work on similar things:

	epfsug at epfsug.eu

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).