[open-government] Fwd: Re: [opengovuk] Open Government Manifesto closing 25th June

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Jun 25 09:13:02 UTC 2015

Last chance for input ...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tim Hughes" <tim at involve.org.uk>
Date: Jun 22, 2015 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: [opengovuk] Open Government Manifesto closing 25th June
To: <opengovuk at opengovernment.org.uk>

 Hello allQuick reminder that the Open Government Manifesto will be closing
at the end of Thursday, so you have until then to upload any remaining
ideas for commitments: www.opengovernment.org.uk/ideas Please do prompt
your networks to do so as well. There'
Respond by replying above this line or visit
http://forum.opengovernment.org.uk/conversations/293
*Did you know…* You can view this conversation on the web
<http://forum.opengovernment.org.uk/conversations/293> to learn more about
its participants.
+1 this post
<http://forum.opengovernment.org.uk/conversation_posts/5587f677356634000e100000/plus_one>

<http://www.opengovernment.org.uk/open-government-manifesto-closing-25th-june/>,
so you have until then to upload any remaining ideas for commitments:
www.opengovernment.org.uk/ideas

Please do prompt your networks to do so as well. There're a couple of
tweets you can retweet here:
https://twitter.com/OpenGovUK/status/612949238952108032 and here:
https://twitter.com/OpenGovUK/status/612950400317190144

Many thanks,