[open-government] Judiciary open gov/OGP efforts?

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Wed Jun 3 15:41:17 UTC 2015

Thanks Benjamin.

I encourage folks to check out this tool announced just the other day:
http://www.opengovpartnership.org/blog/paul-maassen/2015/05/28/introducing-ogp-explorer

Very nice.

Selecting "Judiciary" under "Who is Affected" brings up 11 of the 998
OGP commitments from six countries. Selecting "Justice: Law
Enforcement and Justice" brings up 17 commitments from 12 countries.

I exported the data to try and get a look at the actual written
commitments, but I haven't figured that out yet ... or perhaps I need
another source to then find the story behind the data.
Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   clift at e-democracy.org  -  +1.612.234.7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift

E-Democracy can help: http://e-democracy.org/services