[open-government] Funding opportunity - Horizon 2020 - New forms of innovation

Martín Szyszlican martinsz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:08:47 UTC 2015

This call sounds really great.
I agree with Silviu about the complexity of writing the grant application.

Is there an institution devoted to writing grants that gets a small cut of
all the grant it wins?

I'm thinking some members of the Polplus Federation could be beneficiaries
of this call.

Or we could also discus ideas inside this list.

Martín.

> Hi Mor,
>
> Many of us don't have the knowledge to write such complex proposals. Maybe
> we should work towards identifying a company/organization that can help us
> in this direction. This organization should have a little bit of
> understanding about openness but should have a lot of experience in
> applying for funding.
>
> How do you see this approach?
>
> Silviu
>
> On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Mor Rubinstein <morchickit at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> In the last month some community members asked me about funding
>> opportunities in the Open Data sphere. I thought that it will be good to
>> bring to your attention the horizon 2020 latest call for proposal -
>>

>> http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/2477-inso-1-2015.html
>>
>> The proposals are also open to non-european countries and application are
>> done in a group of three or more entities.
>>
>> I was thinking that it will be nice to use this mailing list to form
>> groups for this grant across our network or to share how do you think Open
>> Knowledge can help you with these types of grants.
>>
>> Best,
>> Mor

*Martín Szyszlican*
Desarrollo web usable y accesible