[open-government] Funding opportunity - Horizon 2020 - New forms of innovation

Stevan Gostojić gostojic at uns.ac.rs
Thu Mar 12 14:23:59 UTC 2015

Dear Mor,

In my opinion, and judging by the experience of some of my colleagues,
two or three months is simply not enough to prepare an application for
H2020 grant. However, University of Novi Sad would in principle be glad
to join a consortium if similar calls are open in the future.

Kind regards,
Stevan Gostojić