[open-government] Seeking DC-based online facilitators, DC Open Gov Happy Hour AmAY 12mAY

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Tue May 5 17:24:06 UTC 2015

If open government data alone is the sound of one hand clapping ...
digital engagement is the missing hand needed to make a good beat.

On May 12, I am helping host a small event in DC for those who
specifically host or facilitate online groups about or related to
public/government services. A big interest is how to further sustained
online knowledge exchange across public services on a global basis.

I'll be sharing some of my reflections on the 3 months special
engagement effort on the very global Poplus online group -
http://bit.ly/poplusgroup - and ask others with hands-on experience to
bring their lessons. Expect high level expert exchange.

Please drop me a note - clift at publicus.net - if you are interested and
please mention your experience in the space. Based on broader
interest, there may be future opportunities for those new to online
facilitation, but not at this event.

Thanks,
Steven Clift

P.S. There is a free and open Open Gov happy hour on May 12 in DC for
everyone interested:
https://www.facebook.com/events/831305720282578/

Join us!

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   clift at e-democracy.org  -  +1.612.234.7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift

E-Democracy can help: http://e-democracy.org/services