[open-government] Social, democratic and environmental impact of open data in cities?

Fabrizio Scrollini fabrizio.scrollini at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:23:10 UTC 2015

Hi

Ilda has recently published this study on open cities featuring initiatives
in Mexico City, Montevideo and Buenos Aires
http://idatosabiertos.org/investigaciones-2/ciudades-abiertas/. This is
still a working paper. A summary is provided in English but the document is
in Spanish.

A couple of years  ago I authored  a case study for Montevideo for the Open
Data Research Network. Other colleagues contributed  with other cases
available here http://www.opendataresearch.org/project/2013/jcv

Finally these are other set of studies that emerged from a ECLAC project in
Latin America
http://www.cepal.org/es/publicaciones/37089-datos-abiertos-y-ciudades-inteligentes-en-america-latina-estudio-de-casos

Hope it helps,

Best wishes