[open-government] [okfn-discuss] Social, democratic and environmental impact of open data in cities?

Marcus Ferbrache M.Ferbrache at gov.je
Mon Oct 5 11:19:20 UTC 2015

This is not my area of expertise so I forwarded Daniel's book suggestions on to a colleague, who echoed the recommendations and also suggested the following:

Designing the Urban Future: Smart Cities [Kindle Edition]
Scientific American Editors (Author)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JBKKOPG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o09_

City 2.0: The Habitat of the Future and How to Get There (TED Books Book 31) http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BJ8INII?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o08_

Marcus Ferbrache