[open-government] Extended deadline (18 April) for proposals to explore results of early OGP initiatives

Paul Maassen paul.maassen at opengovpartnership.org
Mon Apr 11 12:29:07 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Is OGP making a difference? I am sure all of us wonder about that every now
and then - as we should do with any project or program we are part of. This
time we are providing an opportunity for researchers in our community to
help us find the answer.

OGP is now interested in exploring the results emerging from commitments
made in 2011 and 2012 to evaluate OGP’s impact at the level of individual
commitments in OGP countries and assessing whether citizens are starting to
benefit from these reforms and tell that story in a compelling manner.

We have extended the original deadline for submitting proposals to April
18, 2016. Details are in the email below. Please don't hesitate to reach
out to shreya.basu at opengovpartnership.org if you have any questions.

We look forward to receiving your proposals and learning about the results
stemming from the ambitious OGP commitments in your country.

Apologies for cross-posting.

Best wishes,

Paul

--

*Shreya Basu*Regional Civil Society Coordinator for Asia and Pacific
*Open Government Partnership Support Unit*

e-mail: shreya.basu at opengovpartnership.org | skype: basushreya |  phone: +65
9023 0656 | twitter: @basushreya10 | www.ogphub.org |
www.opengovpartnership.org |

*Please note that emails exchanged with the OGP Support Unit may be subject
to the OGP disclosure policy, which is available here
<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/sites/default/files/attachments/Draft_OGP_Information_Disclosure_Policy.pdf>.*

--

*Paul Maassen*Director, Civil Society Engagement
*Open Government Partnership Support Unit*

e-mail: paul.maassen at opengovpartnership.org | skype: maassenpaul |  phone:
++31 646 16 78 56 | twitter: @maassenpaul | www.opengovpartnership.org