[open-government] Open Data Day -- Tell me every #opendata best practice you see

Rebecca Williams rebecca at rebeccawilliams.us
Sat Mar 5 18:15:12 UTC 2016

Hi Open Data Friends,

I hope you are having a fun #OpenDataDay so far. Here is what DC is working
on right now
<https://opendatadaydc.hackpad.com/Open-Data-Day-DC-2016-JKV5PVjx8T3>. I
can't wait to read all the recaps.

In the spirit of gathering best practices & collaboration, I wrote up a few
non-coding challenges here: Help GovEx Gather #WhatWorks on Open Data Day
2016 <http://govex.jhu.edu/whatworks-on-open-data-day-2016/>.

If there is something you know your city is doing better than anyone else
or differently than anyone else please let me know so I can feature it as a
best practice in GovEx's implementation guides!

You can tweet best practices with the #WhatWorks + #OpenDataDay
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23whatworks%20%23opendataday>, file issues
or pull requests
<https://twitter.com/internetrebecca/status/705877474203344896> on the
guides, or email me directly.