[open-history] Hypernotes progress: we now have a backend API and persistence

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Aug 2 11:11:59 UTC 2011

The weekend before last had some more time to code on hypernotes
(weaving history v2) and now have a proper backend API, and hence
persistence.

At the moment there is still no login so everyone shares a single
thread (so not really usable) but you add things and they'll be there
when you come back (unless someone else deletes them):

<http://hypernotes.dev.okfn.org/static/app/index.html>

I've got a TODO list in the README:

<https://github.com/okfn/hypernotes>

And next step I think is user login and some authorization ... (so
people have their own notes and threads).

Rufus