[open-history] Weaving history project

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Dec 8 17:31:48 UTC 2011

On 24 November 2011 23:17, David Portelli <DPortelli at slv.vic.gov.au> wrote:

> Hi

Welcome!

> I have an inquiry about the Weaving history project
>
> I haven't been able to access the website for a few weeks and was wondering
> when it would be accessible again.

If you haven't see the previous email to open-history:

I've now posted an announce on http://www.weavinghistory.org/

To summarize: we're hoping the website will be up asap but that
probably means mid-late December / early January (we are dependent on
volunteer coding time atm!).

If you, or anyone, else would like to contribute to the codebase you
can find it here:

<https://github.com/okfn/hypernotes>

If you'd like to help / expedite development in another way you could
make a small donation you can do so here (just put weavinghistory in
the donation info so we know where to allocate it):

<http://okfn.org/support/donate>

If we reach $5000 we would be able to pay one of our volunteer coders
to dedicate a proper chunk of time to this ...

Rufus