[open-history] Weaving History

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Nov 29 09:50:53 UTC 2011

On 21 November 2011 15:17, Grady Smith <gsmith at tescharlotte.org> wrote:
> What great news!  Thank you!  When might it be "reborn"??

I'm hoping asap but that probably means mid-late December.

By the way if you, or anyone, else would like to contribute to the
codebase you can find it here:

<https://github.com/okfn/hypernotes>

If you'd like to help / expedite development in another way you could
make a small donation you can do so here (just put weavinghistory in
the donation info so we know where to allocate it):

<http://okfn.org/support/donate>

If we reach $3000 we would be able to pay one of our volunteer coders
to dedicate a proper chunk of time to this ...

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation