[open-humanities] Introduction

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Sun Aug 1 18:32:26 UTC 2010

Good evening,

Sorry, I'm a little late to the party. I've recently had a few day off
having just finished my first book.

I do some work with the Open Literature group. I worked on Open Milton
and am currently interested in letters and how they can be used to
define social and cultural graphs for authors and correspondents on the
Open Correspondence website (which we are currently rewriting). I'm
interested in creating open data sets and building tools to allow
individuals to create and share their own data. I'm becoming interested
in how to organise and share research - how to augment the card index
and folders on desks - and what that might mean for individuals - e.g.
saving websites for later use / reference and whether this is against
British law - as part of my own research work.

I'm looking forward to the discussions and what we could create and
share on this list.

Yours,

Iain

blog: austgate.co.uk