[open-humanities] Open data in the arts and humanities

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 25 10:05:21 UTC 2010

FYI here are some slides for a presentation I gave yesterday on 'open
data in the arts and humanties':

http://www.slideshare.net/jwyg/open-data-in-the-arts-and-humanities

Apparently they have just been chosen by the Slideshare editors to be
featured on the slideshare.net front page! ;-)

The second day of the conference is today, and I'll most certainly be
inviting people from the conference to join this list and introduce
themselves [1]!

[1] http://www.dariah.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=143:linked-data-and-the-architecture-of-the-world-wide-web-guiding-principles-for-a-research-infrastructure-for-the-arts-and-humanities&catid=2:events

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation