[open-humanities] introduction

Ulrich Herb u.herb at scinoptica.com
Sat May 14 23:14:07 UTC 2011

dear open-humanities group,

for about ten years I am active in the open access area, beginning in
the year 2001 when I started to work as an open access delegate at my
university. One of several projects was the implementation of an open
access repository for psychological contents. Even though I am still
working as the open access manager at saarland university (germany), I
am doing a lot of other things today: I am working as a science
consultant (http://www.scinoptica.com, sorry only with an interface in
German language) and science journalist and I am holding a lectureship
for information science in Chur (Switzerland). As the topic of my
PhD-project is "open access in the social sciences: creating a best
practice" I am very interested in the work of this group and would like
to support it.

best regards

ulrich herb

--