[open-humanities] Intro to list from Simon Worthignton, Mute

Simon Worthington simon at metamute.org
Wed May 25 22:06:50 UTC 2011

Hi

Rob Myers was asking if I was on the OKFN Humanities list, and at last I
get myself signed up, we were discussing RDF structures for the arts.

Excited to be on board.

Im co-founder and publisher of Mute magazine http://metamute.org at Mute
we also try and make bits of tech resource and infrastructure and
currently we're running Art of Digital London, very modestly supported by
ACE to help their 275 organisations they support in London develop their
digital strategies, well until recently.

I joined the OKFN humanities group to look into semantic structures for
the arts, with interests in building archiving tools, web TV networks and
publishing tool.

Ltr

Simon Worthington
@mrchristian99