[open-humanities] Open GLAM related events in Europe in 2012?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Oct 15 11:14:37 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I was wondering whether you had any ideas about important events where
we could possibly do Open GLAM related stuff in Europe in 2012? E.g.
related to open bibliographic data, open metadata from GLAM
institutions, etc?

In particular we want to target things which will be attended by GLAM
institutions (galleries, libraries, archives, museums), cultural
heritage technologists, people who publish/reuse cultural heritage
data, etc.

Any input would be very much appreciated! Please send suggestions
off-list and I'll compile and report back.

All the best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray