[open-humanities] BillionGraves index/images now available through FamilySearch

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Tue Dec 18 13:09:00 UTC 2012

Hi Todd,

Looks great. I think this originally came up in a discussion with Anne
Powell-Smith (cc). I'll try and hunt down that etherpad.

One thing I do remember from before was that it might be worth contacting
digital classicists / archaeologists, who may already have a standard
schema in place for databases of graves and burial-sites...

James Harriman-Smith
Ph.D. Candidate, English Faculty
Peterhouse
University of Cambridge