[open-humanities] RSC's 'My Shakespeare' - open source with Open Shakespeare overlap

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Sat Feb 25 06:26:34 UTC 2012

My interpretation is quite different to Jonathan's - I see no
reference to source texts, just to the social media stream referring
to Shakespeare (and then visualising/analysing this stream, etc).  But
perhaps source texts are something they would like to pull in as an
extra :) (or not - this sort of project is usually on a cripplingly
low budget)

Open Shakespeare should definitely do a feature article for the site.

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org