[open-humanities] June Open Humanities Working Group Call

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Jun 11 16:15:24 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Having collated the results of the Doodle
Poll<http://doodle.com/npt85dxwr92afymx> it
appears that *Tuesday 26th June at 5:00pm BST* is the best time.

Please add your name and Skype handle to the
Etherpad<http://humanities.okfnpad.org/meeting-2012-06-26> [1]
if it isn't already there and add any items to the agenda that you wish to
discuss.

Just a reminder: *following on from discussions on the humanities
lists*, *we'll
be focussing on what to do with OpenLiterature.net and whether it should be
power by TEXTUS much like OpenPhilosophy.org.*

Put the date in the diary, and look forward to speaking then!
Sam

[1] http://humanities.okfnpad.org/meeting-2012-06-26

--
Sam Leon