[open-humanities] [humanities-dev] FinalsClub annotations

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Fri Jun 29 13:32:10 UTC 2012

(Apologies for cross-posting a reply, but I'm certain that those on
Open Humanities will want to know about this too.)

> Amazing, Nick!
>
> It feels good to see the annotation count on OpenShakespeare at 3,817.  I wonder if you'd care to use our introductory essays as well.  In some cases, they are extremely comprehensive, notably Macbeth and Hamlet.

WONDERFUL!

I'm so pleased that this has become a reality, that the FinalsClub
annotations are available online again, and that Open Shakespeare has
been supercharged.

I'm really snowed in at the moment with work and moving out of France,
but shall definitely start writing articles / tweeting about this as
soon as I get a moment free.

Thanks so much for all the effort put in on this,

James