[open-humanities] Digital.Humanities at Oxford Summer School 2013 -- save the dates

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 17:19:40 UTC 2012

Digital.Humanities at Oxford Summer School 2013
Save the dates: 8 - 12 July 2013!

The Digital.Humanities at Oxford Summer School (DHOXSS) 2013 will
take place from 8 - 12 July 2013 at the University of Oxford.

DHOXSS delegates will be introduced to a range of topics suitable
for researchers, project managers, research assistants, and
students who are interested in the creation, management, or
publication of digital data in the humanities. Each delegate will
follow one of our 5-day workshops (to be announced), and
supplement this with plenary guest lectures by experts in their
fields and a variety of social events.

DHOXSS is a collaboration for Digital.Humanities at Oxford between
the University of Oxford's IT Services, the Oxford e-Research
Centre (OeRC), the Bodleian Libraries, and The Oxford Research
Centre in the Humanities.

The information we currently have available can be found at:
http://digital.humanities.ox.ac.uk/dhoxss/2013/

If you are interested in sponsoring the DHOXSS please see:
http://digital.humanities.ox.ac.uk/dhoxss/2013/sponsorship.html

Dr James Cummings
Director of DHOXSS

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford