[open-humanities] Two part-time positions at Open Book Publishers

Rupert Gatti rupert.gatti at openbookpublishers.com
Thu Apr 11 12:09:18 UTC 2013

Open Book Publishers <http://www.openbookpublishers.com>, a non-profit OA
publisher, is looking for a part-time Technical Support Officer and a
part-time Marketing and Sales Associate. We are really looking for smart
people with good IT skills who are enthusiastic about shaping OA publishing
development.

The Technical Support Officer will be responsible for maintaining and
providing technical and IT support to the Academic Editors, maintaining
OBP's website and digital products, creating and updating usage statistics
and altmetrics, and managing account records.

The Marketing and Sales Associate will be responsible for marketing our
publishing activities and individual titles across both new media and
traditional channels, liasing with authors on marketing strategies,
expanding our presence in university libraries, and managing relationships
with retailers and distributors.

More details on both positions are available at:
http://www.openbookpublishers.com/section/37/1/vacancies

or contact rupert.gatti at openbookpublishers.com with any questions.

--
Dr Rupert Gatti