[open-humanities] Fwd: MIT HyperStudio's Annotation Studio featuring AnnotateIt

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 3 17:24:13 UTC 2013

Very nice! Functionality seems similar to what we have with TEXTUS beta.
Would be great to get in touch with them. :-)

Jonathan Gray <http://jonathangray.org/> | @jwyg <http://twitter.com/jwyg>
Director of Policy and Ideas
The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://twitter.com/okfn>