[open-humanities] Call for Participation: Open Source Indexing

Ben Brumfield benwbrum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:59:04 UTC 2013

I think that in some ways Open Source Indexing may be an alternative
or competitor to CrowdCrafting, but I'm definitely interested in
having a conversation about ways to collaborate.

The main difference may be the bundling of a searchable database
designed for personal names as the output for the transcription tool.

Ben
http://opensourceindexing.org/