[open-humanities] Pre-Open Lit sprint hack

print.crimes at yatterings.com print.crimes at yatterings.com
Wed Dec 18 23:34:41 UTC 2013

Evening,

Belatedly following up on one of the conversation threads during the
last Skype call, did we want to arrange a pre-hack day hack in January?

@James, I know you are around Oxford early January - I think the first
full week - and we had talked about meeting up. Apart from Wednesday 8th
and the week beginning 13th, I am fairly free. Is it worth doing
something then?

I have now written the formatter that takes the url and returns the
JavaScript as per the issue:
https://github.com/okfn/openliterature.net/issues/3  . So nest move is
to push it into the OKFN repo, document where and what it is.

All best,

Iain