[open-humanities] Open Literature Reboot Sprint: January 25th

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Wed Dec 4 18:58:43 UTC 2013

Evening all,

Great to see so much interest! I've fired up a Dudle poll for a skype chat
next week, all times GMT:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/Open_Literature_Reboot_Skype_Chat/

@Antonio: can you join the skype chat? At the moment, we were thinking that
this might be a fairly low-key event with the aim of sorting out some of
the dormant projects of the Open Humanities working group, but if we get
enough interest and think we'd have enough time for proper organisation,
then we could certainly look at something a little larger.

The scale of the event will certainly be top of the skype chat agenda: sign
up if you can!

James

On 4 December 2013 12:17, John Levin <john at anterotesis.com> wrote:

> I'm interested in this. Booked a place on meetup, & can do a skype meeting
> beforehand.
>
> john
>

> On 03/12/2013 18:09, James Harriman-Smith wrote:
>
>> Afternoon everyone,
>>
>> I'd like to announce a sprint to reboot the Open Literature platform /
>> re-launch the (currently offline) Open Shakespeare materials. Everyone
>> is very welcome to attend.
>>
>> WHEN: 25th January 2014, 10am
>> WHERE: Centre for Creative Collaboration, 16 Acton Street, London, WC1X
>> 9NG
>>
>> If people fancy it, I'm happy to have a quick chat on Skype before the
>> event to get together a plan of action. Reply to this list to arrange
>> that.
>>
>> Looking forward to it!
>>
>> James
>>
>> --
>> James Harriman-Smith
>> Open Humanities Working Group Coordinator
>> Open Knowledge Foundation
>> http://okfn.org/members/jameshs <http://okfn.org/members/jameshs>
>>
>> Skype: james.harriman.smith

> John Levin
> http://www.anterotesis.com
> http://twitter.com/anterotesis

James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator